Publication terms for scientific articles
To publish an article in the electronic scientific journal it is necessary to send via e-mail to the Editorial Board the following materials:
- Information about the author.
- An article drawn up in accordance with the specified requirements should be sent in electronic format to email@example.com; the article should also be added:
- - to prepare author’s abstract of the article in English for posting on a website of the journal according to instructions (the author’s abstract should include: surname and initials of the author, rank or position, place of work or study, the article’s title, summary of the article of at least 250 words). The English translation must be authentic (not machine). If there is a problem with the translation, the Editorial Board can help in its resolution;
- - for persons without a scientific degree – they should additionally send a scanned review of a scientific supervisor or of a person with a scientific degree (the signature of the reviewer must be certified in the personnel department of the establishment or with a stamp of faculty (institute)).
After confirmation from the Editorial Board on the article’s acceptance for publication, payment details of the publication fee are provided.
- -to send a scanned receipt of payment for publishing a scientific article. The publication fee covers the costs associated with editing articles, making-up of the journal, as well as the postal mailing of the reference on the article’s publication.
The Editorial Board, within two weeks after the approval of the article, sends the author a certificate of the approved form for the adoption of the article for publication in the journal, signed by the Editor-in-Chief, stamped.